10.29.2012

Reason #485 I love Pinterest

Fresh Bread.  It's pretty much as simple as that.  I have been wanting to start making fresh bread, rather than purchasing the loaves at the store that tend to be packed with preservatives and high fructose corn syrup.  I know that if I were home everyday I would be the kind of lady who made myself batty by trying to make as much from scratch as I possibly could.  I would probably be more tired than I am now, working.  However, I love my job, and I don't have any intention of fully becoming the natural home-maker I have the potential to be.  So.....when I found a recipe on Pinterest that made making fresh bread look easy, I was hooked.

So, tonight for dinner, with our chicken taco soup....we will be feasting on Jalapeno Cheddar bread.  I just pulled it out of the oven and it looks and smells amazing....we will see what my three taste-testers say tonight!

It really was super easy....I mixed the dough last night, let it proof overnight, and then rolled it and baked it this afternoon!




1 comment:

Юрий said...

Выглядит привлекательно!